Subject: [Leica] More equipment than you need?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Aug 15 18:04:13 2005

Alan,
Trust me, I and others on this list would consider the short :) list
provided as only what was on one shelf, or drawer, or possibly what
was in one camera bag.  For example, just running through the Leitz
fifites that I own, Summar, Summitar, Summitar, Summicron I, Summicron
DR,  Summicron IV, Summicron R, Summilux R, Summilux M ASPH, Elmar,
Summarit and Noctilux.  The preceeding list of course does not include
the Leica fit 50's that do not come from Leica.

Some of us on the list are in serious need of a twelve step program to
avoid pretty chrome and brass baubles.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com