Subject: [Leica] To Nathan / Flash Plug-In
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Aug 15 13:17:58 2005

Hi Didier,

I do agree that tools like flash and other plugins can be useful. And
your Lee Cooper site is certainly very well done. But note--it works
just fine with whatever version of flash I happen to have!

In any event, with a commercial site the requirements are different. And
sometimes I just have to accept that a site that I find useful requires
me to use a plugin or even a different browser than the one I prefer
(for example, I have a bank account in Denmark, and the online banking
there is only accessible with IE). But when it comes to a non-commercial
photo gallery, then I really think that less is more. Just the pictures,
please! And while I might be willing to download stuff to book airline
tickets or bank online, I am not willing to do it just to look at
someone's pictures.

Nathan