Subject: [Leica] Re: My second best fan mail this week!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Aug 15 16:30:17 2005

> >June 11, 2005; 09:10 P.M.
> Odd photos. Can't really say anything good about them. I am amazed that
> some
> people like them... or have anything good to say about them. However, the
> fact is most people have no real talent or skill and fail to see that lack
> in others (even when it is presented so clearly as you have done here). If
> you, or anyone else, doesn't like what I've said, I should remind you that
> this is a free country, you don't have to like what I said, and I don't
> have
> to like your "art."

Not having this person and his absolutely stupid midget minded drivel on the
LUG once again illustrates our LUG family have good manners when we go at
one another on occasion. :-) .ok 99.9% of the time ;-)  But rarely this bad!

However this is the type of moronic stupidity espoused on many other lists
when they attempt to say something intelligent about the work of another.
But in reality what they illustrate is their complete lack of communicating
with human beings.

Pity the poor fellow!

ted

Replies: Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Re: My second best fan mail this week!)