Subject: [Leica] Re: My second best fan mail this week!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Aug 15 17:11:43 2005

Hi Bruce, you raised several good issues. First of all, in terms of
negative comments - I think "rightly or wrongly," those are the ones that
improve our arts. However, one can present criticisms in constructive terms
or in "attack the person" term. For example, I very much value Uncle Ted,
B.D. and others' criticisms for that reason. You don't have to agree with
them, but they almost always have good things to say.

As for so so pictures. Well, I am sure I am a guilty party, but would you
rather we talk ad nauseam about political stuff or other OT things?

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from mortonenterprises at earthlink.net (Bruce Morton) ([Leica] Re: My second best fan mail this week!)