Subject: [Leica] My second best fan mail this week!
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon Aug 15 17:56:51 2005

2005-08-15-15:09:21 Kyle Cassidy:
> so i just noticed this comment in my photo.net portfolio
>
>    ( http://www.photo.net/photodb/member-photos?user_id=32018&include=all )

Just remarkable.  That that bland little man with his bloodless little
photos would have the stones to write that critique of your stuff is
nearly impossible to credit...  pretty funny, though.  I'm guessing his
burning need to comment had much less to do with his perception of the
technical quality of your pictures than a need to say *something*
negative about a body of work documenting things he finds scary and
icky and which he profoundly wishes weren't out there.

You're doing something right, M. Provocateur Cassidy!