Subject: [Leica] More equipment than you need?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Aug 15 18:21:42 2005

don.dory@gmail.com (Don Dory) wrote:

>Some of us on the list are in serious need of a twelve step program to
>avoid pretty chrome and brass baubles.

As I mentioned to Graham earlier, I would be happy to facilitate an
aversion therapy program....just send all your stuff to me and YOU WILL
BE HEALED!!!!!!  (a la Jimmy Swaggart, et.al.)

:-)

And, then, for some of us, there's all that other gear with names that
start with "F," as in F2, FE2, FM2n, FM3A, and "super" as in Super
Ikonta A, Super Ikonta B, and all the other Ikontas....and the others
that.....

Need I say more....it gets out of hand, sometimes.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church