Subject: [Leica] New Posting . . .
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Mon Aug 15 18:43:30 2005

Folks, - this is the hard part - putting stuff on display to this group for
the "first ever time"!

I've finally gotten some time to go with the equipment, and so I have
scanned a few images for display.  I picked four of my earlier ('99) images
from the U.K., by way of testing both the work flow and the waters (so to
speak).

I'll try and get more disciplined as time permits, but this is a start and I
do need to make sure that what I'm doing translates too, both technically
and artistically.

I've opened an album on the Leica Gallery (Thanks again Brian!) and put up
four images for your review -

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Norms_Images

For those who have a few spare minutes and can find some time to evaluate
the shots I'd appreciate some feedback regarding the images, as well as the
technical minutia of sharpness, brightness, color cast, etc.  Off line,
on-line, or on the album, what ever is most convenient for you.

All images are shot with an M6, a 50 or 28, and on Velvia or Astia.  Scanned
using a MicroTek i900 and spotted for dust and dirt, plus a touch of USM for
sharpness.

Thanks in advance,
Norm

Replies: Reply from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] New Posting . . .)