Subject: [Leica] RE: New Posting
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Tue Aug 16 18:12:24 2005

Don,

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.  I see what you are saying regarding the
flowers, and the timing of the light on the arches.  I'll try and remember
that as I do future images.  In some ways it's harder with a 35mm; with a
4x5 you spend so much time looking and thinking that those things eventually
come into your conscious thinking, with a 35mm it's to easy to see and
shoot, without the thinking . . .  I gotta slow down and look, then look
again . . .

Thanks again, this helps.

Norm

> Message: 15
> Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:08:37 -0400
> From: Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] New Posting . . .
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> Norm,
> First, thanks for posting your images.  As Mark Rabiner would say,
> show us your prints.

         <SNIP>

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] RE: New Posting)