Subject: [Leica] Amewrican watch question?
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Mon Aug 15 22:16:52 2005

Hi
Was wondering if there is currently a watch company manufacturing movements
in the United States? I know there are American owned watch companies like
Hamilton, but they are mostly case designers and labelers using Swiss or
Japanese movements. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Javier

PS: I have joined you M3 nuts. I just bought and finished fixing this little
number from Alkit-Pro.
Didn't even have to pull the top!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Leica-M3-SS-Chrome-Rangefinder-Camera-Parts-or-Repair_W0QQitemZ7536399055QQcategoryZ30030QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's in pretty nice shape factory sealed , no dents, one tiny edge nick and
full vulcanite on the sleeve. It's the only M3 version I'll look at - angled
eyelets, SS PV ST. found in the high 900K or 1M+ range. Now to find a use
for it!

Congratulate me!

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Amewrican watch question?)