Subject: [Leica] Nostalgia and leica
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Tue Aug 16 14:46:47 2005

On Aug 16, 2005, at 4:50 PM, Ken Lassiter wrote:

> Tina, here is a suggestion. Meet at Dixie Crossroads in Titusville
> Florida. They are famous for their Rock Shrimp -- which taste just
> like lobster.  As a side trip, we can visit Cape Kennedy, the Merritt
> Is NWR and the home of Shutterbug magazine.
>
> I bought some Rock Shrimp in Titusville on Sunday for the freezer.
> Nobody has heard of them but everyone who tastes them loves 'em.

Methinks a Southeastern LUGfest should be held at an eastern North
Carolina barbecue joint along the lines of Parker's in Wilson NC or
Wilber's in Goldsboro NC.  Or heck, even here in Raleigh at
Murray's...no not Don Murray's, just Murray's.  Classic sort of dive
place, great barbecue though...and we have two very good Leica dealers
here in town who actually STOCK stuff...

But that's just me - I'm a bit allergic to shellfish so the shrimp
thing doesn't do anything pleasant for me :)

CZ
NC

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)