Subject: [Leica] Nostalgia and leica
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Tue Aug 16 17:51:20 2005

On Aug 16, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 05:46 PM 8/16/2005, you wrote:
> Methinks a Southeastern LUGfest should be held at an eastern North
> Carolina barbecue joint along the lines of Parker's in Wilson NC or
> Wilber's in Goldsboro NC.  Or heck, even here in Raleigh at
> Murray's...no not Don Murray's, just Murray's.  Classic sort of dive
> place, great barbecue though...and we have two very good Leica dealers
> here in town who actually STOCK stuff...
>
>> CZ
>> NC
>
> Sounds good to me!!  You guys are making me hungry.
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/22/
> AR2005052200866.html

Dennis Rogers was had...set up like a bowling pin.  He knows it...he
let Bledsoe pick the 'cue joint and he picked Smithfield's because he
KNEW the stuff is mediocre barbecue.

So, out of further curiousity...how many Luggers live within a few
hours of Raleigh, NC?

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Message from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)