Subject: [Leica] Nostalgia and leica
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Tue Aug 16 18:09:35 2005

Hi, Ken -

What's the best time of year for Rock Shrimp?  (I hope you don't say
now.  I'm leaving for Guatemala in two weeks!)

Hi Tina

Tina, Rock Shrimp are available all year but the main season is from July
through November with September the peak time.  Here is the web site for
Dixie Crossroads:  http://www.dixiecrossroads.com/

And I am leaving for Portugal mid September to meet up with Ted and Irene
Grant.  Wish you were coming with us.

Ken Lassiter

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)