Subject: [Leica] Nostalgia and leica
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 16 21:15:11 2005

Tina Manley said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Nostalgia and leica

>  Me, too!  Portugal is one of my favorite places!  But I'll be in
> Guatemala in September and China in October.  Don't y'all want to come to
> Bejing?<<<

Hi Tina,
You bet, but when the Summer Olympics are on! Lots happening then and I'd
have a chance to visit with a bunch of my wire service and other sport's
photographer buddies I haven't seen for some time.

However, I think for now we'll settle for some quiet Portugal time in a big
villa and swimming pool. And of course the great wines of the country I've
been told about by many previous visitors. :-)

But it would've been nice for you and Tom to come along at he same time. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)