Subject: [Leica] Experience of Viso lenses on Hassy 200 series?
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Wed Aug 17 07:46:57 2005

I don't know about the 125 or 200 but as far as I know the 280 will cover
6x6.  If the adapter is a straight viso-to-hassie job you'll probably be
disappointed by the apparent lack of 6x6 coverage; the viso mount is the
constricting factor and you'll get vignetting.  If the adapter mounts the
lens head on the hassie you'll have better luck IMHO.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com