Subject: [Leica] Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Mon Aug 22 09:17:31 2005

Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net> wrote:

> EOS 5D ... full-frame ... 12.8 megapixels ... RAW and
> simultaneous RAW+JPEG; a large bright viewfinder with
> three interchangeable focusing screens

Sounds interesting.  My questions include AA filter (probably), bit depth
and dynamic range, viewfinder quality for manual focus, and available
viewscreen types.  Mirror clearance isn't an issue for me 'cuz all my lenses
fit the SL just fine.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com