Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: Is this our B. D. Colen?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Aug 17 09:53:56 2005

So I'm innocently reading The Register this morning and I read about
Harvard looking for life's origins and there, at the end of the
article, found  here:

<http://www.theregister.com/2005/08/17/harvard_origin_of_life/>

is this quote from The Guardian:

Meanwhile B D Colen, a spokesman for the university, told The Guardian
that the project was not a response to any political or public debate:
"The origins of life in the universe initiative was started several
years ago before questions about the existence or non-existence of
some kind of intelligent design became part of the national debate.

"This is a long-term purely scientific exercise looking at questions
about the basic chemical molecular beginnings of life," he said. (r)

Is this our man? He's moved to Harvard???

The world wonders!

AB

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Totally OT: Is this our B. D. Colen?)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Totally OT: Is this our B. D. Colen?)