Subject: [Leica] Nostalgia and leica
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Thu Aug 18 13:12:57 2005

I never cared for the combination of lobster and steak called "Surf
and Turf".  However, I've always loved bbq'd ribs matched with shrimp
or lobster.   When I serve them together, I call them "Surf and Sty."

Mark

Message from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Nostalgia and leica)