Subject: [Leica] #280
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Aug 20 18:04:28 2005

Graham--

Talk to me about the Summitar. I have one that needs CLA and am
trying to decide if it would offer me something I'm not getting from
my Summicron 50.

I use an M6.

We'll talk later about the IIIf, and whether I need a change in
attitude about getting it fixed.

Thanks.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies