Subject: [Leica] PAW 33 dlridings
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Aug 21 07:34:15 2005

Daniel,
Your first image posted is the best artistically, excellent choice of
lens and perspective.  Your images posted further down using the Kiev
will be of great historical interest down the road.  The little
details of life provide more information about a society than the
grand collected bits of high art or even great architecture.

I am assuming that the bricked in arches were once windows that were
just bricked up?

Don
don.dory@gmail.com