Subject: [Leica] PS help needed
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Aug 21 09:46:52 2005

Hello all,
I'm trying to get the hang of working in layers and selections. Does any
one know of a definitive book or website which can tell me how to get
nice clean transitions from one layer or selection to another?
I've tried it here, on a small scale I think it looks ok, but when I get
in close it's as rough as hell between the sky and the rest of the
shot.I'm using PS Elements 3.0 and selecting with the magic wand and/or
lasso options.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Image5_31_Before
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Image5_31_After

Any kind of help would be more than welcome.

TIA
 Douglas

The shot was taken on the 1st of May in Milan last year , Leica M6 and
CV 12mm, the film was either old stock or went through too many airport
x-rays. Hannover twice, Milan twice and Pisa twice, on top of that the
exposure was screwed up too (mea culpa, mea maxima culpa)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PS help needed)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] PS help needed)