Subject: [Leica] #284
From: kleinp at BATTELLE.ORG (Klein, Peter A)
Date: Tue Aug 23 16:05:16 2005

Graham:  You have a promising career at the Los Angeles Times.  :-)  I
wondered about the light, too, but thought it was a combination of
orange filter, backlight and a bit of contrast curve adjustment.  I knew
that your photos are traditionally single shots until Sonny gets hold of
them.  :-)

Seriously, that's one stunning photo.

--Peter

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05284.htm