Subject: [Leica] #284
From: jdos2 at mindspring.com (Jeff Sumner)
Date: Tue Aug 23 09:51:00 2005

By using skies from other shots, you are upholding the long-standing
tradition of the original wet-plate photographers who's collodion
wasn't sensitive to anything but blue- clouds and sky were completely
white.

I think it's a lovely and surreal shot. Almost an "infrared-ish"
quality to it. Hypnotic and dreamy.

JD