Subject: [Leica] WAS Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs NOW 12/16 BIT
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Aug 23 18:01:04 2005

> Ah, Greg, I always know I can count on you to be the perfect gentleman. But
> since you raised the issue of pompous windbags, I find it incredibly
> intriguing that you're always mouthing off about all the equipment you own,
> and are apparently the ultimate expert on, but you have yet to post a
> single
> image so that we may all admire your abilities as a photographer.
>
> Cheers
>
> B. D.

Better to mouth off about equipment you actually own and use than post cow
patties about equipment you've never even touched (your forte).

Last time I checked the decision to post images or not on the Lug was
optional. But of course you "don't make the rules".

Hugs and Kisses!

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] WAS Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs NOW 12/16 BIT)
Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] WAS Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs NOW 12/16 BIT)