Subject: [Leica] WAS Canon Introducs 2 new digital SLRs NOW 12/16 BIT
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Aug 23 18:21:36 2005

It is indeed optional, Greg - and those who can't, shoot off their mouths
about their equipment; those who can, post. And those whose entire entity
isn't tied up in owning a particular piece of equipment really don't care
what someone else thinks about what they own, because they know that what
they produce with the equipment speaks for it. Of course those who can't
produce with it, seem to take enormous offense at criticism of their
equipment. Sad.