Subject: [Leica] New website updates with wedding images
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 24 18:29:52 2005

In a message dated 8/24/2005 8:13:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
richard-lists@imagecraft.com writes:

. The only constructive comment I have is that a good number of
them have tilted horizon. IMHO, a small number is OK as it adds to the
dynamic, but too many and it may turn into gimmicky.
------------------

Chris operates in an arena where people vote with their pocketbook. While I
may agree with you about the tilted horizon, Brides do not compare their
albums  the way we might.

In fact, one of Chris' sales tool is the web site. Something is working
there..

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com