Subject: [Leica] New Jupiter arrives
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Aug 25 05:48:53 2005

On 8/25/05, Philippe Orlent <philippe.orlent@pandora.be> wrote:
> Thanks, Daniel.
> I've contacted Oleg Khalyavin and will send him my package shortly, just to
> be sure everything is everything CLA'd and the lenses are adapted to the
> body.

Yeah, I'm going to do the same once I have what I want.

It's fun to experiment with these. I'm kind of thinking of some pink
leather for the body :-)

There's a practical reason to have these for me. I travel to and fro a
lot and I can just leave a set behind, so I don't have to tote it back
and forth. Just a Leica body and lens for the trip itself.

Plus ... I have to admit, I like the characteristics of the
Sonnar/Jupiter. Smooth backgrounds, pleasant rendition of faces.

It's fun to get good shots from a cheap set-up. They're solid as a brick too.

Best,
Daniel

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] New Jupiter arrives)