Subject: [Leica] New Jupiter arrives
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Aug 25 05:36:24 2005

Thanks, Daniel.
I've contacted Oleg Khalyavin and will send him my package shortly, just to
be sure everything is everything CLA'd and the lenses are adapted to the
body.
Meanwhile, I did a black lacquering experiment on the frontplate of the Kiev
4AM myself and although being a bit stressed before seeing the final result,
I'm pretty pleased with it. That's the fun with these camera's: they're so
cheap that mistakes are easily forgotten.