Subject: [Leica] Re:New website updates with wedding images
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Thu Aug 25 07:55:46 2005

Brides are generally looking for something different, the mother's may
disagree but it's her daughters wedding not hers.

I could say my right foot is shorter than the left, but I do tend to tilt.
But then check out a bridal magazine at any book store.

Weddings don't have to follow any rule book. As long as the bride loves
them, that all that matters.

Thanks for looking guys, hopefully I finish more this weekend.

Chris
NOLA