Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 34: Thirty-Nine-and-a-Half Weeks
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Aug 26 08:43:41 2005

17 and 15?  I'm not surprised you're starting to worry just a little!

A number of friends and acquaintances have been having kids recently, and
I've asked all of them to save Friday night in 15 years for a date with my
son...The reactions vary, but it's usually at least a little bit amusing.

Best,
Aaron