Subject: [Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sat Aug 27 08:21:23 2005

Well written, Ken...Thanks for reminding us to keep things in perspective.

-Aaron

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?)
Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?)