Subject: [Leica] leica branded lenses
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Fri Aug 26 11:25:25 2005

The issue with Nikon is more than wanting to avoid spending money.  There
are AI and AIS lenses that were never made in AF versions, in particular the
35/1.4, 105/2.5, 24/2 and 28/2.    The F6 can be set to use these lenses,
but I don't know about the D2X.  I know the D70 can't -- the meter turns
off.