Subject: [Leica] leica branded lenses
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Aug 26 14:04:55 2005

The D2h,D2x,D1x,D1h will accept and meter with older manual Nikon lenses.
There are now a few places online that with customize your AI/AIS lenses to
meter with the D100,D70s.

You can set the D2h/D2x menu to accept AI/AIS lenses down to f/1.2. Found
that out when I first used the 105/1.8 and my aperture setting on the camera
was only going to f/2.8.

Chris