Subject: [Leica] Jupiter-8 arrives
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 26 13:28:14 2005

Daniel, thanks for your tips on the Jupiters' focusing issues.  I checked
mine fairly closely and it seems to focus accurately at 1 meter and f/2 on a
IIIc.  I'm also testing it on my M3, which focuses a bit more precisely,
IMO.  I haven't done much actual shooting with it other than that.  Looking
forward to seeing results of a complete roll.  From what I've seen, though,
it looks really nice.  I agree with you about the bokeh (creamy) and the
fact that it's a face-friendly piece of glass.  I hope to post some shots
when I have something other than tests to show.

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Jupiter-8 arrives)