Subject: [Leica] Fuji Black & White Film
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Aug 26 14:31:49 2005

There is a statement on one of the other lists I subscribe to, claiming Fuji
B+W film was made by Ilford under private label.  Ilford has decided to not
private label films any more.

If statement 1 is true, go find something else......  Fuji B+W would be
dead.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Hello,

  I was ordering some Fuji Black & White film from B & H this morning.  I
noticed that they do not have Neopan 100 ASA any more with 400 ASA imported
back ordered.  Has Fuji dramatically reduced making these films already?  It
seems that we do not have variety we used to have any more.

Regards,
David

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: Fuji Black & White Film)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Fuji Black & White Film)