Subject: [Leica] Catching up with the PAW: weeks 31 to 33
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Aug 27 15:29:33 2005

Thanks. I took 5 shots of different people passing and this one felt the
best for me. Strange thing, though: 5 identical framings identically exposed
on premium negative color film gave five different color renditions.
Could this be because of the tiny time differences made by mechanical
shutters such as on my (recently CLA'd) 4M-2?