Subject: [Leica] leica branded lenses
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 27 19:20:31 2005

At 06:09 PM 8/26/2005, you wrote:
Hi Frank,
>Yeah I'm old enough alright remember. ;-) But what I meant in my
>earlier comment was shooting with the 20D and stopped down with
>apeture priority and the camera still does the auto speed selection
>so it isn't any big deal stopped down to easily f8.0. and still see to
>focus.
>
>ted

It's no big deal to me because I shoot with the R lenses wide
open!  One of the main reasons I like the R lenses is the beautiful
shallow depth of field at wide apertures.  Why bother with the
stopping down stuff when wide open looks so great!  ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] leica branded lenses)