Subject: [Leica] leica branded lenses
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Aug 27 23:42:59 2005

I keep reading this stuff about wide open apertures...

What do you guys do when the light is too bright to use the lens wide open?
( You have run out of shutter speed....)

Can you imagine how out of focus a 400 F2.8 lens is compared to your 400
F6.8?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

It's no big deal to me because I shoot with the R lenses wide
open!

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] leica branded lenses)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] leica branded lenses)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] leica branded lenses)