Subject: [Leica] leica branded lenses
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Aug 28 10:56:12 2005

At 01:04 PM 8/28/2005, you wrote:
Hi Frank,
>Maybe a slight misunderstanding here.
>
>I think what, I believe Tina meant was, she and some of us work wide
>open or as close as possible to that, but still maintain a correct
>exposure and if it's necessary to stop down we do. Obviously if we
>run out of shutter speeds to maintain a correct exposure.

That's right, Ted.  But I do seem to work in low or no light most of
the time.  I don't do sports or landscapes.  I'm usually
photographing people inside small, dark houses.  I've never had a
problem with too much light!  I love the high ISO's of the Canons but
if I did find myself in a situation with too much light, the Mark II
will go down to 50 ISO and I'd still shoot as wide open as I
could.  I just like shallow depth of field.  The Canon 85/1.2 has a
very Leica-like look wide open. ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com