Subject: [Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: leicanikon at earthlink.net (Stephen Gandy)
Date: Sun Aug 28 11:17:18 2005

it's really amazing how the same issue or question varies with perspective
-- one of life's many little surprises for us.

I lost my wife ten years ago next year to breast cancer.

I would be overjoyed if she were her today to drop anything as
insignificant as my LHSA MP.

like the song says, you never know what you have till it's gone.

Njoy your wives, husbands, or significant others, appreciate every
moment.  Every moment is a blessing never to come again.

Stephen Gandy

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?)
Reply from neilsimages at pipeline.com (Neil Schneider) ([Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?)