Subject: [Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun Aug 28 11:04:39 2005

Never bring it up again, since anything that the wife destroys is
under the act of God clause.
I would send it in for an inspection and estimate.
Chances are that the lens to film plane distance has been
compromised, or worse, the body cracked.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com