Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Aug 28 11:23:51 2005

I'm keeping an eye on it, which is really unnerving to say the least.
Drinking a lot of water and sweating a lot. Thanks for your thoughts and
support. My tank is full right now, just in case it gets to be
impossible to stay. I can get 300 miles on a tank of gas if I'm going 55
miles an hour. But the freeway is more like 5 miles an hour right now,
so I doubt that I would make it to Baton Rouge without running out of
gas.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com