Subject: [Leica] Re: Composition - The Golden Section?
From: sries333 at eticomm.net (Steve Ries)
Date: Mon Aug 29 19:08:42 2005

I would like to thank everyone for getting back to me regarding the "Golden
Section". I learned a lot from the replies.

I have been studying the "Golden Section" for quite some time now and it was
important for me to see how members of the LUG used it.

Of note, I am a movie fan and I will see cinematographers using it in some
of the more expensive films. In some films I don't see it at all. Frankly, I
think it can make a difference in making many shots more interesting. I have
learned a lot about composition by watching films.

Regards,

Steve

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: Composition - The Golden Section?)