Subject: [Leica] Birth
From: imagist at imagist.cnc.net (george lottermoser)
Date: Tue Aug 30 14:24:22 2005

Huge congratulations to you dad. Buckle up and get ready for the ride of
your
life. Now a grandfather and still fathering the 35 yearold.

From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Subject: [Leica] Orion Sandler...bunch o' kid pix...
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>

Hi Folks,

As of Sunday, I'm a father...and very happy about it!  Everyone is healthy
and well, we're all back at home, and he's a "mere" 9 pounds 2
ounces...tiny compared to Tina's!

I put a few pix on my site, all but one taken with my Leicas.  There is a
gap in photography coinciding with the 2 hours of pushing and first hour of

the baby's life...there were many more important things to do than take
photos then.

http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/2005_08_28_Orion_is_Born/index.html

It is wonderful.

Best,