Subject: [Leica] elmarit 135/2.8
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Aug 31 22:46:08 2005

lew is correct surmising that the 135 elmarit brings up the 90
frames.  the goggles are in front of the rangefinder, thus magnify
the images, not the framelines.  the magnified image in the 90
framelines correspond to the 135 angle of view.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey