Subject: [Leica] elmarit 135/2.8
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Thu Sep 1 11:06:49 2005

i beleive the hektor f4.5, elmar f4's and apo-telyt 3.4 versions bring up
the 135 framelines on cameras which have them.  i don't own any of these
lenses, so i can't check.  i did check the 135 elmarit on my m6 0.85 and
it did bring up the 90 framelines.  the 135 framelines,
particularly on a 0.72 body seem uncomfortably tiny.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey