Subject: [Leica] Katrina
From: jblack at ambio.net (John Black)
Date: Thu Sep 1 13:02:48 2005

> I'd encourage you both to join the LUGforum, but you'll just meet more
> of the same opinion. What we need over there are some right-wingers to
> answer our questions. They are really laying low (for understandable
> reasons).
>
> Daniel

No, we're tired of getting beat up, peed on and called names.  I would be
glad to engage in a polite exchange of ideas but I'm a little sensitive
about being likened to body parts.

Yes, I have become a bit thin skinned of late...

JB

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Katrina)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Katrina)
Message from chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich) ([Leica] Katrina)