Subject: [Leica] Leica 21-35mm
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Sep 2 06:47:40 2005

I dont have this lens, but assuming that you did not have this problem on a
Leica film camera, I think the phenomenon is known. With wide ange lenses,
the angle of the incoming light to the edges of the sensor is much less
than the ideal 90? degrees. So it might be a sensor problem not a lens
problem.
Didier

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica 21-35mm)