Subject: [Leica] Blue Grouse
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Fri Sep 2 06:51:28 2005

Doug:

>http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/tetraonidae/blgr02.html

Outstanding, as usual.  Love the lighting.  The composition is great.  The
background is superb.  Catchlights in eye, check.  Going to be wondering
soon if you use the same mail order store as Graham for your props.  :)

>I'll be scanning several photos so rather than take up bandwidth I'll add
>them to http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/tetraonidae/blgrinfo.html as I
>scan them.

When you have added several more, or when you think you're done, please do
let us know.  Seeing notices of more of your pictures is never a waste of
bandwidth.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/