Subject: [Leica] Leica MDigital
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Sep 3 08:00:29 2005

Now Ted. it is called reading glasses......  I get a big kick out of
watching someone try to focus ( eyes, not camera) when using a LCD screen to
do the framing.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I couldn't understand why they didn't hold the camera to their eye, look
through viewfinder and shoot. That was until I looked through the tiny teeny
viewfinder, then I understood. :-) Heaven's you can't see diddly they're so
small.

I tried holding arms out,  it lasted about 20 seconds and arms were down it
felt awkward and unstable. Beside I have ape long arms and the camera was so
far away I couldn't see what the heck was on the screen in bright daylight
anyway! ;-)

ted