Subject: [Leica] I'm baaaaack
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Sep 3 19:47:46 2005

Thanks so much, Don. We are comfortable here with the Texans' reception.
They let us bring three small dogs into a No Pet motel, and look the other
way when we put food from the free breakfast in our pockets. I've heard that
it is more politically-correct to call us "evacuees" instead of "refugees",
but I feel more like someone seeking refuge, not someone who bailed out.